- Radakan doesn't work when I run it from source. What should I do?
- Try these possible solutions:
- Check if you ran radakan.py from it's directory (usually radakan/trunk/ or radakan/).
- Check if you installed all required dependencies.
- Update to the latest revision.
- Revert all local changes.
- Delete all .pyc files, either manually or using the unix command rm -f *.pyc */*.pyc */*/*.pyc */*/*/*.pyc.
- Ask for help on our irc channel.
- Will the player always control one single character?
- Will there be magic in Radakan?
- Yes, but magic will be more difficult than in a typical fantasy RPG. Significant magical acts will require time and effort.
- What have you accomplished so far?
- See the demonstration video.
- What do you plan to do next?
- See the to-do list.